Call us : (937) 501-0203


Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

Why do your prices have ranges?
Prices can vary based upon which floor of the building the unit is on and is also determined by the type of flooring in the units.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

The application fee is $50 per person over the age of 18 and there is also an administrative fee of $75. Both fees are non-refundable.

How do I apply?
All applications can be filled out and submitted through our website at You can apply for an available apartment here to start the process of becoming a Van Buren resident! 


Which utilities do I pay?
You are responsible for all utilities. There is a utility charge every month for water, trash, sewage, and pest control. It is paid to Van Buren Village with your rent every month. All of the units also have electric (DP&L) and gas (Vectren) that you are responsible for turning into your name before move in. 

What is the security deposit?
Our deposits start at $200 and can go up to one month’s rent. 

What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
On the 6th of the month rent is considered late and there will be a $100 late fee.

How can I pay my rent?

Rent can be paid two ways. It can be paid through our website with a debit/credit card or a bank account. If you are not able to pay with a card or an account, you may get a PayLease card from the office. These can be taken to the service desk at multiple pay locations to make your rental payment.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?
We are a pet friendly community. In our one and two bedroom garden style units we allow cats only. In our two bedroom townhomes we allow both dogs and cats. You may have up to 2 pets per unit.

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

There is a buyout option in our leases. It is a flat rate of $2000 plus 60 day notice.

How can I refer a friend?
When a friend comes in to apply, have them mention your name and you could receive a referral bonus!

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
There are three ways to report a maintenance request. You can call the office during business hours, report it online through the website, or if it is an after-hours emergency, you call our emergency maintenance line.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
If a guest is staying more than 2 days, you must notify the office and have them added to your lease as a lease holder (if they are 18 or older).

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?
We require written 60 day notice. There is a “Notice to Vacate” form in the office that can be filled out.

Do you have cable/Internet services?

All units are cable-ready and internet-ready. You may choose any provider you wish to use.

Can I grill on property?
You may grill on property, however the grill must be at least 10 ft. from building when in use.

I’m locked out of my apartment. What do I do?
If you are locked out of you apartment during regular business hours, you may come to the office with an ID and we can let you into your unit. If it is after hours, you will need to contact a locksmith.

I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?

Call the office and submit a maintenance request. There will be a charge to replace keys or locks.